Nowadays, rarely will you see a company or firm that does not have a Twitter account on its website. After all, it is considered as the second most popular social network today. That’s not surprising with its impressive statistics:
- About a billion registered people, September 2013
- 231.7 million monthly active users, October 2013
- 500 million tweets sent per day, October 2013
How To Build Followers On Twitter
Just like any other networks, it is useless to join Twitter if you have no followers. Hence, here are some quick tips to get your following up and about. Learn the five (5) proven ways to get your business noticed on the internet through this social site.
1. Content. Similar to how digital marketing agencies implement quality content on all of their websites, the same goes for Twitter. Always remember this tagline: You are what you tweet. So regardless if you’re just starting a digital agency in the
Philippines or you’re an established
sales manager in ,
your tweets can help your clients and customers identify you from the rest of
your competitors. For instance, tweeting the latest trends and news about your
niche can give you a good reputation of being an updated and in-the-know type
of SEO enthusiast. Replying to tweet-inquiries and tweet-feedbacks can give
your service-oriented brand a positive profile over the web. Be a resource so
people will follow you for your helpful information. Interact with your
followers and engage with the community as well. Keep your tweets short and
within 100 characters. Maintain one posted link per hour and not more than
that. Retweet if you can. Singapore
2. Timing. Schedule your postings during the time when there are a lot of users online. In this way, the fresher your tweet is, the higher the chance it will get re-tweeted or replied at and the bigger the exposure you’ll get for your business. Best times are during weekends from one to three in the afternoon.
3. Frequency. Every network has a recommended optimum number of posts. In Facebook, it’s best to do it one to three times per day. Here though, you can go from five to ten each day.
4. Hashtags. Another trick worth considering is adding hashtags on your postings. Adding in two for every post is good enough.
5. Follow. And last but not the least, follow personalities that are of the same niche as you are.